Utah Brewery Map

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Malt Madness

This is classic, I wish I'd thought it first. The Colorado Springs Gazette is pitting local brews against one another, sip for sip, in a blind tasting to pick the unofficial champ of Colorado Springs' beers. The beers will be judged in a blind tasting from five members of Colorado's beer community and will announce their elite eight, the final four and the champ on the news papers website. Readers are encouraged to participate marking(and sampling) they're own brackets(beers) to see how they compare to the blind tastings. It'll be interesting see to the outcome. Click above for the link.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.