Utah Brewery Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New & Returning Beers for Utah's Holidays

Who's your buddy?
Who's your Pal?
You know I've got your back, and that I'd never let you guys and gals enter the Christmahanukwanzaka season without a little liquid holiday help. So I've compiled a list of new and returning beers to help ease your upcoming burdens, or at the very least to help wash down Auntie Roberta's pineapple, fig upside-down, uber-strudel. These beers are only available at our glorious state liquor stores, unless otherwise noted. And if your aware of anything not on my list please post it up in the comments section. Cheers!


New Local UTAH Beers:

WASATCH WHITE LABEL BELGIAN STYLE WITBIER

WASATCH WINTERFEST SEASONAL ALE

REDROCK REVE' BELGIAN TRIPPLE ALE



Domestic, Craft & Imports:

FIRESTONE WALKER PALE 31

FIRESTONE WINDSOR PALE ALE

AVBC WINTER SOLSTICE'08

FULL SAIL WASSAIL ALE

FULL SAIL WRECK THE HALLS'08

FULL SAIL EQUINOX ESB

FULL SAIL LTD 02

FULL SAIL RESERVE 21 DOPPELBOCK

FULL SAIL BOURBON IMPERIAL PORTER

MACTARNAHANS BLACKWATCH STOUT

AFFLIGEM DUBBEL ALE

SIERRA NEVADA CELEBRATION ALE

HAZED AND CONFUSED IPA

ROGUE DOUBLE DEAD GUY ALE

SPANISH PEAKS HONEY RASPBERRY ALE


The Following are from the "Bad Elf" Line From Ridgeway Brewing in the U.K. (only available at the Bayou)

BAD ELF

VERY BAD ELF

SERIOUSLY BAD ELF

CRIMINALLY BAD ELF

INSANELY BAD ELF

SANTA'S BUTT

WARM Welcome

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I'm on it. I love me some Christmas beer.

Anonymous said...

Hazed & Confused IPA? Not familiar with this one. Is it available now?
I also spoke with a brewer from Boulevard Brewing, Kansas City, who said a couple of their 4% brews were going to get distribution in Utah grocery stores, but I haven't seen them yet. Anybody know anything about that?

Mikey said...

Hazed and Confused is a pretty decent IPA made by Boulder Brewing and it should be out in stores now. As far as the stuff from Boulevard Brewing, I havn't heard a word. But I'll check with the distributer reps I know. Thanks for the info Andy!

Mykonos said...

Brilliant...I'm coming out this holiday and this is exactly what I needed.