Utah Brewery Map

Monday, September 21, 2015

Snowbasin 2015 Beer Fest

Mark October 3rd on your calendars, because it time for the 2015 Snowbasin Beer Fest! There will be a three different packages to get you started. The Das Beer Kit: $35 includes a Logo Mug, and 5 Tokens - Beer Master Kit: $45 includes a Logo Mug and 10 Tokens - The Sweetheart Deal - great for couples - $75 includes Two Logo Mugs and 15 Tokens. Additional tokens $2.50 each. Note: each token gets you a 7 oz. pour. Mugs are not for sale individually, only in packages.

Sample beers from:
Bohemian Brewery
Uinta Brewing
Squatters Beers
Wasatch Beers
Red Rock Brewery
Roosters Brewery
10 Barrel Brewing 
Payette Brewing
Moab Brewing
Rogue Brewing
Shades of Pale Brewing
Deschutes Brewing
Sierra Nevada Brewing
Blue Moon
Shocktop

Oktoberfest style food available for purchase and there's free live music from Young Dubliners, Andy Frasco and Swagger.The Fest runs from Noon to 6pm.

Prost!

3 comments:

Chris Detrick said...

Make that October 3. :)

Mikey said...

Corrected. Thanks, Chris!

Irvin Moss said...

I am so sad that I missed this Beerfest. I was right in the area too. I always thought that I was never going to be a fan of beer, but it just turned out that I didn't like the mass marketed beer that tastes like water. All these smaller breweries would have been right up my alley. I will have to try and make it next year.

Irvin Moss @ Shop Brewmeister