Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh for Shame, Jasoh!

Apparently our interpretation of a Brewpub and Jasoh's Fine Dining is very different. Where as we consider a brewpub to be a place where beer is brewed, fermented and served on premises; Josoh apparently thinks all it has to do is, have a bar and sell other craft beer brands there. I'm sure it's a fine place to eat, but it doesn't qualify to be talked about here. So, in the immortal words of Steve Martin I say, "I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee. And then I throw dog poop on your shoes".
Note: I should point out that they have already removed any inference to having a brewpub on their website before this post was made. Cheers!

3 comments:

Douglas said...

Thanks for clearing this up. I'm glad they serve good beer and all, but a few of us were all excited about the idea of a new brewery. Anyway, I'm glad they changed their description, since a brewpub obviously involves brewing! I still wish them well.

Andy said...

Main Entry:
brew·pub Listen to the pronunciation of brewpub
Pronunciation:
\ˈbrü-ˌpəb\
Function:
noun
Date:
1984

: a restaurant that sells beverages brewed on the premises

That's according to Merriam-Webster. Just so you know, you're not in the wrong.

Beer said...

Hi, this is dondon of mustlovebeer.com a social network for beer lovers to chat and share knowledge about their favorite Beers.

Would you mind if we do link exchange?

Please shoot me an email if you are interested.
(linkbuilder@twobudz.com)

Thanks and hope to hear from you.