Saturday, September 18, 2010

Utah's 2010 Great American Beer Festival Winners

The awards ceremony just ended. Here's how our Utah crew did. Congratulations to all!



Session Beers
Kings Peak Porter - Bronze
Squatters Wit - Gold

Summerbrau - Gold

German Schwartz
RedRock Black Lager - Gold

American Brown Ale
RedRock Nut Brown - Silver

Belgian Style Strong Specialty Ale
Hell's Keep - Bronze

Oatmeal Stout
825 State Stout - Bronze

Mid-Size Brewing Company of the Year:
Utah Brewers Cooperative


Brandon Worrell said...

Amazing that Salt Lake City brewers won 7 awards (+ the mid-size brewery!)

I've taken to making fun of my friends in Seattle (where I moved from 5 years ago. If I'm counting correctly Seattle beers won 3 awards, and 7 total if you cound the entire state (Bellingham won 3 awards.)

Now if our beer culture could just come close to Seattle. We've come a long way but have a long way to go! When we have a Salt Lake Beer week then I'll know we're close...

kent said...

Well done everyone. Extra kudos to UBC for shooting the moon with this one. I couldn't be more proud.